The New 2010 Quick Box™ battery boxes are better than ever. We've improved our lid design with an easy-on, easy-off QuickLock™ feature and we've added mounting holes to the carrying handles, giving you even more ways to secure the box. We've also improved our group size selection by adding more boxes to the automotive, light truck, marine and RV market. With an offering of 4D, 8D, 6-Volt, & Dual 6-Volt Battery Boxes, we continue to have a robust selection of battery boxes designed for commercial applications.
Fits all batteries
• Fits all traditional battery group sizes
• Fits all new orbital or spiral celled, deep cycle, high performance batteries
• New convenient battery box application guide
New QuickLock™ Cover
• Easy-on and Easy-off
• Safe and secure
• Convenient, fast, durable
• QuickLock prevents cover loss
New Mounting Holes in Handle
• Use hold-down holes molded into reinforced handles
• Use J-hooks, L-hooks, threaded rod or lag bolts
• Remove the lid while keeping the box secure
New Tougher Material
• Impact resistant to -30˚F (-34˚C)
• Heat stable to +200˚F (+93˚)
• Meets U.S. Coast Guard Regulations 183.420 and ABYCE -10.7
• Impervious to acid, gasoline, oil and solvents; will not rust, UV protected
We've made it easy to find the right box for your battery by using our Online Search based on battery group size.
We've also produced how-to videos for QuickHowTo.com to give you tips and instructions on installation and setup as well as thorough overviews on our complete product line of battery boxes.
Our battery boxes are made with 100% recyclable plastics.